The Danmar Swim Loops are durable foam adapted swimming rings that can be used to support the user's arms or legs. These versatile foam double rings can be used together or with other swim aids.
Danmar Swim Loops are designed with same size or different size openings. The arm loops have 2 different size holes for various placement, and the leg loops have openings of the same size. The loops are available as a pair in small or large sizes. The small size measure 1 inch thick, 9-1/2 inches long, 5 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches wide. The large size measure 1-1/2 inches thick, 11 inches long, 5-1/4 inches wide and 6 inches wide. These swim aids are designed for use on arms and ankles. The loops can be used to help the wearer focus on strengthening one area, or used in conjunction together and with other swim aids to provide supplemental support. The Danmar Swim Loops adapted swim aids help users build strength and confidence when swimming.
Danmar Swim Loops Specifications:
- Choose: Large or Small.
- Small size measure: 1 inch thick, 9-1/2 inches long, 5 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches wide.
- Large size measure: 1-1/2 inches thick, 11 inches long, 5-1/4 inches wide and 6 inches wide.
- Includes: One pair, for arms (with small and large openings) and ankles (with same size opening).
- Material: Ensolite marine flotation foam, a closed-cell polyvinyl foam.
- Color: Yellow. Custom colors available by special request.
- Made in: USA.