The Danmar Swim Rings are durable foam rings that can be added or removed for users to create their own personal flotation device. The versatile rings can be used for neck, chest, torso or body support.
The Danmar Swim Rings includes 20 individual flotation rings and a 43 inch long strap with quick release buckle. The rings are available in 3 sizes, small 2.5 inch diameter, medium 3.5 inch diameter, and large 4.5 inch diameter. Additional swim rings and an extra long 48 inch strap are also available by special request. Users can create a personalized flotation device by adding or removing the rings. Danmar Swim Rings are designed to accommodate different levels of ability in the water.
Danmar Swim Rings Specifications:
- Choose size: Small, Medium, or Large.
- Small Size Fits: Users weighing 20 - 30 pounds.
- Small Size Diameter: 2.5 inches.
- Medium Size Fits: Users weighing 30 - 80 pounds.
- Medium Size Diameter: 3.5 inches.
- Large Size fits: Users weighing 80 - 200 pounds.
- Large Size Diameter: 4.5 inches long.
- Material: Ensolite marine flotation foam, a closed-cell polyvinyl foam.
- Color: Yellow. Custom colors available by special request.Made in: USA.