The Danmar Tri-Swim Aid is a flotation support that provides a moderate amount of lift for users with some swimming skills. This adapted swim aid helps users maintain their body in a traditional swimming position.
The Danmar Tri-Swim Aid is designed to provide a moderate amount lift for the user's head, chest, and waist. The quick release waist strap allows the flotation aid to be easily removed. The users' extremities are free to paddle, kick, and move. Choose from 3 different sizes with different size pads. For additional buoyancy or equalization of balance, the Pad Plus can be used. Ambulatory individuals with postural balance and arm control who need additional core support for swimming will find the Danmar Tri-Swim Aid helpful.
Danmar Tri-Swim Aid Specifications:
- Choose size: Small, Medium, or Large.
- Small Size Fits: Users weighing 30 - 50 pounds.
- Small Size Dimensions: 8 inches long, 11 inches wide.
- Medium Size Fits: Users weighing 60 - 150 pounds.
- Medium Size Dimensions: 9.5 inches long, 15 inches wide.
- Large Size fits: Users weighing 160 - 210 pounds.
- Large Size Dimensions: 11.5 inches long, 19 inches wide.
- Material: Ensolite marine flotation foam, a closed-cell polyvinyl foam.
- Color: Yellow. Custom colors available by special request.
- Accessories: Danmar Pad Plus 8721 can be added for increased buoyancy.
- Made in: USA.