The OPTP Posture Bricks
are durable foam blocks that assist users with better positioning for therapeutic exercises, yoga, Pilates, or stretching. Choose from three different sizes of comfortable, closed-cell heat molded EVA foam blocks.
The OPTP Posture Bricks are available in three sizes to accommodate a variety of user heights and exercises. These posture blocks help users to attain better spinal alignment during Pilates or yoga exercises when muscles are tight or pain limits position. The portable foam blocks have many applications in the rehab setting and can be used in most any setting. For clinical therapy settings, clinicians will find these comfortable foam blocks helpful for positioning clients for improved posture and therapeutic exercise. Beginning yoga participants will find these allow them to achieve better form, balance and alignment. For more advanced users, the bricks provide assistance in achieving proper form for more challenging poses. Pilates teachers will love them for their mat classes to allow clients to get into neutral spinal alignment. Pilates users can use the bricks in numerous creative ways to enhance mat and reformer exercises. The larger bricks fit nicely on the reformer carriage and box and do not slide.
OPTP Posture Bricks Specifications:
- Choose size: Small, Medium Large.
- Posture Brick 1 Small measures: 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, 3 inches high.
- Posture Brick 2 Medium measures: 18 inches long 10 inches wide, 2 inches high.
- Posture Brick 3 Large measures: 18 inches long, 10 inches wide, 3 inches high.
- Material: Closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam.
- Care: Easily cleaned with damp cloth and mild soap.