The OPTP Pro-Roller Foam Arch
is a soft foam support that measures, 5.5 inches high, 11.5 inches wide, 4.75 inches deep. This foam roller accessory can be used with 6 inch full round foam rollers or 3 inch wide half round foam rollers. The arch is used for posture support and optimal positioning, on a foam roller, a mat, or even a Pilates Reformer.
The OPTP Pro-Roller Foam Arch is constructed from soft EVA foam. This versatile accessory can be placed across the top of a foam roller to help prevent hyperextension of the cervical spine by raising the head 2.25 inches. Multiple Arches placed under a foam roller will raise the center of gravity, making the roller less stable. The Arch is perfect for side lying work for clients with broad shoulders or thoracic kyphosis to keep the neck and head in alignment. Other great uses include side lying between the knees to level out the pelvis without the bulk of using a pillow, as a support the foot or ankle in bed after a surgery, or for total knee clients to keep pressure off the joint when kneeling.
The OPTP Pro-Roller Foam Arch is a useful tool to improve posture on a foam roller, enhance Pilates routines, increase the instability of a foam roller, or as a positioning tool, block, cushion, and so much more.
OPTP Pro-Roller Foam Arch Specifications:
- Measures: 5.5 inches high, 11.5 inches wide, 4.75 inches deep. (Raises head 2.25 inches when placed on a foam roller.)
- Materials: Cross-linked, closed-cell EVA soft foam.
- Color: Blue marble.
- Density: Moderately soft.
- Care: Easily cleaned using a disinfecting wipe, wet cloth with dishwashing or laundry detergent.
- Includes: OPTP Pro-Roller Foam Arch, instructional poster.