The Stamina WIRK Bike and Strength System
is a new all-in-one office solution that combines upper and lower-body exercise capabilities with an adjustable workstation. This quiet, magnetic resistance bike and standing desk allows users to pedal, push and pull their way to health.
The Stamina WIRK Bike and Strength System provides the benefits of a recumbent bike with resistance workouts, and is ideal for use in an office or home. The comfy, padded seat, backrest and molded handlebars provide added comfort during exercise sessions. The magnetic tension is easy-to-adjust and quiet. The multi-function monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories and total distance during the workout.
The Strength System arms are quick to adjust to any angle, making it extremely versatile. Users can do chest press, tricep extensions, curls and flies, to name just a few of the exercises possible. The elastic resistance cords and handles are effective, efficient and comfortable to use.
The work surface measures 17.25 inches wide, 10 inches deep, and is ideal for a laptop or documents. The adjustable stand allows for tablets to be placed at the best viewing angle. A molded cup holder keeps beverages in easy reach. Research has shown that sitting for long periods of time isn’t the best for health, so the desk can also be used in a standing position. The Stamina WIRK Bike and Strength System provides a versatile workout solution.
Stamina WIRK Bike and Strength System Instructions
Stamina WIRK Bike and Strength System Specifications:
- Color: Black/Grey/Green.
- Material: Steel frame, padded seat, foam grips.
- Resistance: Adjustable magnetic cycling resistance and adjustable bungee cord strength resistance.
- Assembly: Some assembly required.
- Weight Limit: Seat 250 lbs, Desk 30 lbs.
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 53.75 inches long, 20.5 inches wide, 51.75 inches high.
- Desktop height: Max 44.5 inches, min 40 inches in standing position.
- WARNING: The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment Proposition 65 Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.